For the purest mass gains
- 44g of protein to support growth and maintenance of muscle
- 83g of high-quality carbohydrates to support your growth goals
Calories Per Serving*
Protein Per Serving
Carbs Per Serving
For the purest mass gains, you need a lean mass gainer that delivers. TRUE-MASS® is an ultra-premium award-winning lean gainer engineered to maximise your physique.
When you’re looking to pack on some size, combining smart eating with a nutrient-dense formula is the answer. TRUE-MASS® will support gains but with a lower fat and carbohydrate content than you’d expect from a gainer. Delicious flavours make it the ideal supplement when you need more from your nutrition.
The TRUE-MASS® ultra-premium protein/ carb matrix is formulated to deliver. With each serving you’ll benefit from:
- 45 g of multi-source protein to support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- 675+ calories in order to gain weight a positive energy balanced is needed, so you need to take on more calories than you burn in training
- 83 g of carbohydrate the body’s preferred fuel, but quality sources mean you’re not bulking up on low-grade ingredients
- Incredible taste utilising the SYNTHA-6® flavour technology
Goals It Helps To Achieve
Maximise your muscle gains with hard training and targeted nutrition. It's not about bulking up at any cost, but consuming quality calories to fuel your success.Find out more
Want to be bigger and more defined than the rest? Maximise your muscles, and eliminate any weaknesses, to transform yourself. An unrelenting determination to be better is not optional.Find out more
Engineered to keep you ahead of the competition
I haven't put on any body fat since taking this, but I have gained 3 pounds. This will be a staple for me. Yes there are a lot of carbs per serving but they are good, slow burning complex carbs that you want and don't spike your insulin levels
Great product! I had great gains with this gainer and I never dreaded taking it. I even felt more energy throughout the day when I drank it earlier in the day. I drank it post-workout and prior to bed and that's when I noticed a world of a difference in gains
Sign up to our newsletter today and receive top tips and latest
news from our athletes.